Version 3.9.2 is a major overhaul of the sourcecode so that it is more friendly to read through as all functions are split into perl modules now.
This allows you to easily write your own code for the client without potentially destroying the client ;)
plus you will be able to add functionality that currently does not exist in the public release.
This version also introduces a git repository for those interested in the sourcecode and the development of the client.
You can find the project on github: https://github.com/HikariKnight/rsu-client
This is the changelog for version 3.9.2
* Splitted the source into modules
* Made it possible to write custom modules
* Store information that are used by modules inside the
$rsu_data mutator for easy transfer of info to modules
* Git repository made on github.com!
* Fixed a bug where the launch command lacked some
output for the debug messages after the source was