Yesterday i noticed a regression in the uu-installer 2.0 which prevented the and from working, this have now been fixed and is now being tested. I will release the new version as soon i get time.

I also went around and updated me OpenSolaris virtual machine to OpenIndiana (continuation of the OpenSolaris Project) and managed to compile QT 4.7 on the first try!, this time as a dynamic library.
I will still keep the static 4.5 version available because it still has its uses.
With OpenIndiana i will be able to provide QT4Solaris as x86 binaries that works for Sun/Oracle Solaris and OpenSolaris/Indiana


Comments are closed.